A universal message tailored to Black Women, When Black Women Speak, the Universe Listens is an easy-to-read, thought-provoking, and often funny gem. Arvat reveals secrets to her own success, against all odds. She once was a poor, shy, suicidal girl who was sexually, physically, and emotionally abused; now, she is a healthy, happy, educated, financially successful woman who has been married to the love of her life for 23 years. In these inspiring pages, Arvat shares with us how she is learning to love herself, connect with her spirit, shore up her faith, become fearless, and recognize the oneness of the universe.
A few of the jewels in this book include:
- How to use the power of our thoughts to create the joyful, healthy, abundant lives we want
- Tools to change stubborn behaviors that no longer serve us
- Practices that can magically transform conflicts with other people
- How understanding our connection to everything and everybody is a game-changer
- Why the world needs us to dream our biggest dreams and to make them come true
- And even Book Club Discussion Questions at the end of the book!